The club has offered to host the Shropshire Junior County Closed Squash Championships. The details are below.
I think it would be really great if you entered this event. Don't worry if you live in Shropshire, I've spoken to the organisers and as there's no clear structure in Staffordshire at the moment, they will accept your entry.
In order to enter you need to go to www.sportyhq.com and where it says search for an existing event type in Shropshire Junior County Closed.
THERE WILL ONLY BE 10am to 10.30AM JUNIOR SQUSH ON OVER THIS WEEKEND. As I am hoping you'll enter this competition.
All the details are there, just register through the SportyHQ site.
Details of the event are below:
Shropshire Squash Junior County Closed Championships
The annual Shropshire Junior County Closed Championships will be held at Wolverhampton LTSC on the 23rd and 24th September 2017.
(Wolverhampton (WLTSC) Neville Lodge, 53 Newbridge Crescent, Wolverhampton, Staffordshire WV6 0LH.)
Register on SportyHQ by 15th September 2017 (Available from 26 Aug 2017)
The championships will be held under the rules of ES and all entrants must:-
1. Have been born in Shropshire, reside in Shropshire or play for a club in Shropshire, Llanfyllin, Newtown or Welshpool and not competed in any other county.
2. Be under the age category before 23rd September 2017.
3. Abide and comply with ES Inter County Regulations.
4. Complete a Parent Consent form.
5. Submit entry and fee by 15th September 2017.
Entry Fees:- £10 for first event and £5 for second event.
As I mentioned earlier, don't worry if you're not living in Shropshire.
Any questions, please give me a call or drop me an email